Applicant Agreement for processing of his/her personal data
The Applicant hereby gives its consent to Breezzor Poland Limited Liability Company, located at:
Szancowa street 44, 01-458 Warszawa, Poland, to process its personal data.
(hereinafter referred to as the "Company"), to the processing of their personal data
The Company shall process his/her personal data as set out in the Application Form in accordance with the following conditions:
- 1.1Processing of applicants' personal data: collection, systematization, accumulation, storage, correction (updating or Systematic collection, storage, correction (updating or amendment), use, provision, blockage, destruction, search and collection of information about the Applicant from publicly available information sources on the basis of information specified by the Applicant. Processing of personal data is allowed both with and without the use of Processing of personal data is allowed with or without use of automation tools.
- 1.2The purpose of processing of the Applicant's personal data includes the following:
- 1.2.1Identification of the Applicant as a candidate for a vacant position of the Company and carrying out Contacting him/her, using contacts provided by him/her;
- 1.2.2Conducting a preliminary interview for the purpose of employment;
- 1.2.3Use of personal data for the purpose of possible future employment;
- 1.2.4Using personal data to request additional information about the Applicant;
- 1.2.5Receiving of information about available vacancies by the Company from the Candidate; 1.2.7 Collecting of personal data from the Company;
- 1.2.6Collecting, forming and storing the personal data of the job seeker in the database of job seekers (potential employees of the Company);
- 1.2.7Collection and storage of the Company's database of job seekers (potential employees) for the purposes listed in subparagraphs 1.2.1. - 1.3. 1.2.1.-1.2.5. of this Consent.
- 1.3The list of personal data, to the processing of which consent is given
- name, surname, patronymic;
- date of birth;
- place of birth;
- marital status (marriage status);
- address of registration at the place of residence/residence;
- address of actual residence;
- contact telephone number (home, mobile);
- personal email address;
- Educational information (level of education, form of study, name of the educational institution, year of graduation, diploma number, speciality, qualification qualification, academic degrees and titles, dates of awarding academic titles/degrees, information on further training qualification, number and date of issue of the certificate on the completion of training, information on the knowledge of knowledge of foreign languages);
- employment history (month and year of entry and leaving work, month and year of leaving work (month and year of entry into work, month and year of leaving work, current position, name of organisation).
- 2.1In order for the Company to achieve the purposes of personal data processing listed in in clause 1.2. of this Consent, acknowledges and confirms granting Company consent to transfer of his/her personal data to any third parties (engaged by the Company to achieve the goals of this Consent) of this Consent), with the right of further transfer of personal data from the database applicants of the Company to the database (cloud service) of the third party located in European Economic Area
- 3.1I am aware of and agree that:
- The period of validity of the consent to the processing of personal data is unlimited and shall be determined by the data subject (Applicant);
- I can withdraw the consent by contacting the Company contact details below with.
- I may withdraw my consent by contacting the Company at the contact details below, marked "Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data". I understand that the result of withdrawing
- I understand that withdrawing my consent to some parts of the data and/or to some purposes may result in the complete cease processing my personal data for the purposes of this Consent.
Contacts for feedback/notification of withdrawal of consent:
Breezzor Poland Limited Liability Company
Szancowa street 44, 01-458 Warszawa,Poland.